Friday, August 08, 2008

A Friday Thought 8/8/08

I have attempted to jump right back into my blogging this week. But, some deal was made between my computer and Blogger. I was making posts each day, but none of you could see them. Today, I kept trying to make them post, and they finally did. I hope this interruption won't happen again.

I thought I might start making posts on Fridays which include a special "Thought for the Day." A point to ponder...or a verse in which to sink your teeth...or something that makes you laugh out loud. We'll see how it goes. This one comes from a fiction book I just finished, The Healing Quilt by Lauraine Snelling.

"Trust is forgiveness in walking shoes.
The two always go together."


Hmmmm...

3 comments:

Kelly Spezzano said...

That is a good thought! Jim is always trying to tell me that you can't trust in "men" becuase they will let you down everytime, but if you have this thought in mind (knowing that along with trusting in "men" comes the potential for error in which you would need to brush up on the ability to forgive.)

I look forward to the upcoming Friday Thoughts!

Dani said...

I like this. If you have truely forgiven someone you outta be able to trust them again.

Owl of the Desert said...

I said, "Hmmm..." right before I read your "hmmm..." below. Haha! Very good quote.