Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thankful for Cousins

This post will be for my family members who check in from time to time. Thanksgiving is always great because I am able to visit with my cousins and my cousins' children (which, of course, are also my cousins) on both sides of the family. There is always a lot of laughter and joking mixed in with our celebration of Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, there are many cousins I didn't capture this year, and each of them is probably very thankful that they aren't included in this blog post. :)

Below are Brianna, Emilia with Jenna and Elijah, Tim enjoying some pumpkin pie, little Carter, Adam visiting Lillie in her kennel, Soon-to-be-newlyweds David and Jennifer, Braiden standing between Aaron and Ketra, Ryan and Janelle, Izzy and Shai, and not-so-tiny-anymore Tegan. His smile makes everyone smile.








Hope everyone had a wonderful time celebrating with family and friends.

No comments: