Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tag! You're It!

I was tagged, and I'm at a LATE lunch (aka supper) with my laptop. So, I'll complete this while waiting for my food.

1. Where is your cell phone? On the table next to me
2. Your significant other? N/A
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? is working in the healthcare unit of a prison right now
5. Your father? is teaching a piano lesson right now
6. Your favorite thing? a note in the mail
7. Your dream last night? Very complicated... it involved a house inspector and people moving into my house while I still live there
8. Your favorite drink? Lemon shake-ups
9. Your dream/goal? "in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content"
10. The room you're in? A dining room
11. Your hobby? Anything crafty or adventurous
12. Your fear? Being alone
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? At my home much more often than now
14. what you are not? Breathing easily. My asthma is bad today
15. muffins? Not a big fan of them
16. one of your wish list items? New windows and more insulation for my house...and a handyman to install them
17. Where you grew up? Canton IL
18. The last thing you did? ordered my food
19. What are you wearing? black skirt and a tan sweater
20. Favorite gadget? my digital camera
21. Your pets? Simon & Penny
22. your computer? Black laptop
23.Your mood? Nostalgic
24. Missing someone? My grandma, grandpa and grandad... especially at this time of year
25. your car? Buick Regal
26. something you are not wearing? eye shadow
27. Favorite store? Any book or music store
28. Like someone? Yes. Hmmm....
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? Just a minute ago
31. Last time you cried? This morning

I tag Danielle, Lydia and Sister Karen.

No comments: