Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just A Hop, Skip, & A Jump


Here is the funny little thing I made Tasha yesterday...

...which reminds me of some dumb frog jokes.






Q: Do you know what type of shoes frogs wear in the summer time?
A: Open toad!

Q: Why are frogs so happy?
A: They eat whatever bugs them!

Q: Why are frogs so good at baseball?
A: Because they catch a lot of flies.

Q: How does a frog feel when he has a broken leg?
A: Unhoppy.

Q: Why did the frog read Sherlock Holmes?
A: He liked a good croak and dagger.

Q: What did the frog order at McDonald's?
A: French flies and a diet Croak

Q: What do stylish frogs wear?
A: Jumpsuits!

Q. How deep is the water in a frog pond?
A. Kneedeep, kneedeep, kneedeep…

Q. What happens when frogs park illegally?
A. They get toad away!!

Q: What has more lives than a cat?
A: A frog. It croaks every night!

Q: What did the frog dress up as on Halloween?
A: A prince.

Q: What do you say to a hitch-hiking frog?
A: Hop in!

Q: What is a frog's favorite game?
A: Croquet

5 comments:

lydia said...

Very cute!

audreysnanny said...

I love the frog jokes. Leah is a frog fanatic. She has some real cute decorations with frogs. How much snow did you get????

Rachel said...

Awwwwwwww! I love froggy jokes!

strem said...

Thanks for liking the frog references. I'm sure there are a lot more jokes out there. Maybe my dad and brother know some....

I didn't know Leah liked frogs so much. But, now that you mention it, audreysnanny, I think she did write that she collects them.

We have received about one inch. That's all. I think this is one of those rare times that the south has received more than us. But, the forecasts predict that we'll be receiving more - little by little - in the next week.

Sandy-san said...

The Frog and the Engineer (my apologies to all you engineers, but you know this is true!)

An engineer was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess".

He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."

The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, "Okay, if you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll marry you and do ANYTHING you want."

Again the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog cried, "What is the MATTER with you?! I TOLD you that I'm a beautiful princess, and that I'll MARRY you and do ANYTHING you want. WHY WON'T YOU KISS ME?!"

The engineer said, "Look I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's cool."