Wednesday, August 16, 2006

CHS Class of 1991 Reunion (15 years!)

On the weekend of July 22, I headed back to Canton, IL to visit with family and attend my 15 year class reunion. (YIKES! I cannot believe that much time has already passed.) It was a hurried weekend, but it was a great reunion. And, I appreciated all of the work that the committee did to create a nice night for us. I hope even more classmates will attend next time.


Here's Susan, Hocker, Anne, Bates & Strem. Thanks for being so much fun. A special thank you goes out to Tricia, Andy, and Mom & Dad Hocker for allowing us to go out on a boat ride. (By the way, Andy is NOT growing antlers. We were just meeting at the Canton Elks Club.)




Of course, there's absolutely NO WAY that some of us could be THAT close to a huge stuffed elk and not pose by it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.